الخميس، 17 يونيو 2010

Cool SMS - English

a friend is sweet when it is new... it is sweeter when it is true.... but you know that..... it is the sweetest when it is u..."


one day Love and friendship met. Love asked-when i already exist why are you here? friendship replied "to make faces smile when u leave the tears!!!" Friendship is the best thing in the world as there is no scope for tears if your friend is good.

When the time comes for you to give your heart to someone make sure that u select spmeone who will never break your heart coz broken hearts have no spare parts.

A Friend is Sweet when its NEW Its Sweeter when its TRUE But you know that its the sweetest when it is U.

A good Friend is like a computer he ENTERS in your life SAVE himself in your heart,FORMATS all your troubles and never DELETE you from his heart.

When Nights are long & Friends are few, I sit by my Window & think of u. a silent whisper a silent tear. with all my Heart i wish you were here.

Smile a while and while you smile, smile another smile and soon there will be miles and miles of smile just because you smiled, I wish your day is full of SMILE

I've seen angels in the sky, I've seen snow fall in July, I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do, But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!

To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

Think Big... Think Positive... Think Smart... Think Beautiful... Think Great... I know, that is too much for u, so here is a shortcut... JUST THINK ABOUT ME!

DON'T frown.You never know who is falling in love with your smile

If i cud reach up and hold a star 4 every time u made me smile the entire evening sky wud b in the palm of my hand.

Mountain can fly,river can dry you can forget me but never can i

If u are a chocolate you are the SWEETEST, If u are a teddy bear you are the most HUGGABLE, If u are a star you are the BRIGHTEST, and since you are my friend...U R THE BEST !!!

Good FRIENDS are hard to find, harder to leave,and impossible to forget.

A square has 4 end, A triangle has 3 end, segment has 2 end, but our friendship has no end.


destiny decides who u meet in life but its only your heart that can decide who gets to stay in your life.....

Most people walk in and out of your life, but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

Meaning of Friendship : - F-------FOREVER , R-------RESPONCIBLE , I--------INTELLIGENT , E-------EAGER TO MAIL , N-------NICE , D-------DIVINE , S--------SIMPLE , H-------HEARTLY , I--------INTERSTED , P-------PEACEFUL

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق